Join Me for My Next FREE Community Event on Saturday, July 9th
Calling all Lincoln and Twelve Bridges residents! It's just about time for my 2nd annual FREE Movie in the Park night at Twelve Bridges Park in Lincoln, CA. I absolutely love hosting these events in Twelve Bridges - there's always a great turn out, our families get to spend quality time getting to know each other and they are just plain FUN.
This year I really wanted to make a full night out of the event, since traditionally this is my shortest one. While the movie will begin at sunset around 8:15pm, starting at 5:30pm we will have two hours of entertainment before-hand, including two Food Trunks, two bounce houses, face painting, a treat station, games and more. This will give families a chance to come hangout, relax and get their spot on the grass set up prior to the movie starting.
The screen size is 20' x 12' which is considered the Blockbuster size and can accommodate over 500 guests comfortably. See image below for size comparison.
Here are a Few Key Details of the Event to Note
- This event is happening on Saturday, July 9th
- Pre-movie activities begin at 5:30pm and end at 7:45pm, giving us enough time to take down the bounces houses and set up the movie screen
- Pre-movie activities begin at 5:30pm and include food trucks, bounce houses for various ages of kids, face painting, games, etc.
- The movie begins at 8:15 or whenever the sun sets
- We are playing Zootopia, which is rated PG. (This is subject to change in the event that the DVD release date is changed from June 6th to July or later)
- The location of this event is Twelve Bridges Elementary School / Park - 2450 Eastridge Dr, Lincoln, CA 95648
- This event is totally FREE and you do not need to live in Lincoln to attend - all are welcome
Bonus: FOOD TRUCKS
This year we are thrilled to be adding something we have NEVER done at an Amanda Todd Real Estate Group community event before. We are adding a FOOD TRUCK! Sacramento favorites Drewski's and Locos Tacos will be joining us from 5:30pm - 7:30pm. You definitely don't want to miss this!
(PLEASE NOTE: While my events are ALWAYS free, including the movie, treats, bounce houses, games and more, the Food Truck's food DOES require purchase. If you or your family would like to eat Dinner through the food trucks during the event, please bring cash or a credit/debit card).
(Picture by Capitol Beerfest)
If you plan on attending this event, please take a moment to register the number of people from your family or friends group attending so that we can get a headcount for supplies!
Calling all Lincoln and Twelve Bridges residents! It's just about time for my 2nd annu...
And last but not least, if you haven't seen it yet, watch the trailer for Zootopia below!