1. Properties Show better When they are decorated during the Holidays.
If the property is well decorated, it creates a more homey atmosphere and Buyers can see themselves living there.
2. More Time to Search for a home during the Holidays
Buyers have more time to search during the Holidays than they do during a busy work week.
3. Competition is likely lower
Serious buyers have fewer properties to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you (as a Seller).
4. The Market is the best we have seen in years
Homes are selling at record breaking highs. Now is your chance to sell!
5. Buyers will Be in the Area
This is a great opportunity to showcase your property and take advantage of Buyers' free time during their time off!
| Call, text or email us today to get started! |